Welcome, Chicago Marketing Professionals!
We’re thrilled to celebrate the annual Social Media Day in Chicago! We launched the event in 2011 as a way to recognize the digital revolution happening right before our eyes. We invite you to join fellow social media enthusiasts by attending Social Media Day Chicago on June 30.
When: Tuesday June 30 from 5pm to 8pm
Where: Rockit Bar & Grill, 22 W Hubbard St
* Todor Krecu, Founder of Chicago Social Media Marketing Group and organizer of Social Media Day Chicago
* Billy Dec is an Emmy Award Winning TV/Radio Personality, Actor, Attorney and CEO/Founder of Rockit Ranch Productions, Chicago's premier hospitality and entertainment with award winning Restaurants, Bars & Nightclubs. Dec has re-occuring segments on ABC TV's "Windy City Live" (replacing the "Oprah Winfrey Show"), KISS FM radio, and NBC's "Today Show." Dec's educational background includes Harvard Business School and Chicago Kent College of Law, and most recently, Dec has been appointed by President Obama to serve on his White House Commission on Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders.
Award Winner: Chicago Social Media Person of the Year 2014
Panel Discussion on the Current State of Social Media:
Moderator: Dana Todd, Dana recently joined AspireUp as a senior consultant, adding her "Digital CMO" expertise to their bench strength. She is considered a pioneer in search marketing and has led brand teams, agencies and technology companies. AspireUp works with clients all over the world solving their growth challenges, focusing primarily on building strong brands, creating effective marketing plans, and developing new products and services.
* Jeff Willinger, President, Social Media Club Chicago and Director of Social Business, Rightpoint
Award Winner: Chicago Social Media Ambassador of the Year 2014
* Meghan Ristau, Internet Marketing Specialist, Lou Malnati's Pizzerias.
Award Winner: Chicago Social Media Campaign of the Year 2014
* Nancy Loo - Reporter/Fill-in Anchor at WGN-TV
Award Winner: Chicago Social Media Person of the Year 2013
* AnnMarie Walsh - Formerly homeless Individual and Advocate, Public Speaker
Award Winner: Chicago Social Media Person of the Year 2012
* Ramon De Leon - Global Business & Social Media Keynote Speaker. WOM SuperGenius.
Award Winner: Chicago Social Media Person of the Year 2011
Panel on Facebook and Twitter:
Moderator: Steve Krull, CEO at Be Found Online. Steve’s primary focus at BFO is strategic and visionary – weaving the intricacies of SEO, Social, Mobile, Content, and Paid Search together and staying steps ahead of the industry.
* Steve Green, Founder and CEO #Foodiechats
* Daliah Saper, Intellectual Property, Media, and Business Attorney at Saper Law
* Nick Sarillo, Founder, CEO and “Primary Keeper” of the Purpose and Operational Values of Nick’s Pizza & Pub – the sixth busiest independent pizza company in per-store sales in the United States.
Panel on Instagram, Vine, Pinterest, YouTube:
Moderator: Melanie Adcock, Account Executive for DNAinfo, a Chicago area news outlet that focuses on neighborhood news and helping Chicago communities thrive. She has been working in the Chicago high tech community in both sales and marketing for over a decade.
* Beth Rosen, Creative Director, ChicagonistaLive
* MJ Tam, Editor of Chicagonista, Talk Show Co Host of The ChicagonistaLIVE Show
* Anthony Martorina, Judge / Cheferee, Culinary Fight Club
Panel on Periscope, Meerkat, Snapchat:
Moderator: Steve Thode, CEO, Klusster Media Inc. The Klusster application allows managed groups to communicate better using the Internet. Through a unique process the App allows groups to get together and create PEER OWNED media properties as well as collectively distribute the content within the media at a fraction of the cost of existing methods.
* Nycole Hampton, Social Media Strategist, Choose Chicago
* Elly Deutch, Associate Director of Digital and Social Media, Garrett Popcorn Shops
* Adam Knade, Digital Strategist, Rockit Ranch
Chicago Social Media Marketing Group