Welcome, Chicago Marketing Professionals!
Social Media has transformed the way Chicagoans live, do business and experience the world. Engage with people who will share the brightest and most innovative perspectives on social media at our 3 sessions during Social Media Week Chicago 2014.
Making Sense of Our Always On, Always Connected World - you'll discover world-shaking ideas, cool people, and the best sites, apps and online stuff that make life better.
Getting Social with Mobile
Tue Sep 23 from 6pm to 8pm
* Dane Drotts, CEO & Co-Founder, GeneXus USA - GXUSA
* Steven Piotrowski, Customer Success Manager, Microsoft Office 365
RSVP at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/getting-social-with-mobile-tickets-126...
Getting Local with Social
Wed Sep 24 from 6pm to 8pm
* Linda Felter, Sales Executive at Foursquare
* Julie Fekete, Brand Partner at Foursquare
* Quincy Bingham, Paid Search & Social Analyst at Be Found Online
* Julie DiCaro, Social Media Manager for WGN Radio
* Tessa Groll, Social Media Manager, Dinkel's Bakery
* Joe Sanders, Director of Marketing at Meatheads Burgers
RSVP at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/getting-local-with-social-tickets-1266...
Getting Social with Video
Thur Sep 25 from 6pm to 8pm
* Grant Crowell, Video Strategist, YouTube Channel Manager (Contractor) – TouchStorm
* Ben Hollis, Co-creator and host, Wild Chicago
* Erik Niewiarowski, New Media Manager for WGN AM720
RSVP at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/getting-social-with-video-tickets-1263...
Chicago Social Media Marketing Group